Interpreter Arabic, Thessaloniki, Deadline 10/01/2019
Posted by: Διοτίμα
- Fluent in Arabic
- Fluent in Greek or English (written & spoken)
- Desired knowledge Kirmantzi/Sorani
- Basic computer skills
- Prior experience in working with female refuges
- Provide accurate interpretation.
- Cooperative and patient, able to treat beneficiaries.
- Communicate accurately the content and style of oral .
- Cooperate with patience and respect with the person/s to ensure that there is a good communication and that the people understand all the discussions and procedures.
- To accompany the beneficiaries with the social worker or psychologist whenever necessary.
- Work with all members of the rest of the team.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected] by writing to UNHCR_IN_THES_AR.
Please ensure that the attached files have the adjective and file type in the title
Name_CV / Name_Cover_Letter.