Interpreter Farsi/Arabic, Athens, Deadline 12/07/2020
Posted by: Διοτίμα
The Center for Women’s Studies and Research – DIOTIMA, is implementing in collaboration with the Foundation Open Society Institute (FOSI), a project entitled “Strengthening MHR: Beyond Gender Stereotypes” which aims to offer mental health and psycho social support services to refugee boys and men, including survivors of gender-based violence (GBV) residing in Athens.
- Fluent in Arabic/French
- Fluent in Greek or English (written & spoken)
- Basic computer skills
- Prior experience in working with refugees
- Knowledge of Farsi and/or Urdu will be considered as an advantage
- Provide accurate interpretation.
- Cooperative and patient, able to treat beneficiaries.
- Communicate accurately the content and style of oral.
- Cooperate with patience and respect with the person to ensure that there is a good communication and that the people understand all the discussions and procedures.
- To accompany the beneficiaries with the social worker or psychologist whenever necessary.
- Work with all members of the rest of the team.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected] by writing to FOSI_INT_ATH. Please ensure that the attached files have the adjective and file type in the title Name_CV / Name_Cover_Letter.