As part of the effort to strengthen the protection of vulnerable groups of the refugee population living in open hospitality structures in Greece, particularly those who have suffered or are at risk of gender violence (such as female family leaders, young girls, etc.), CRWI Diotima designed and implemented, with funding from UNHCR, a specific intervention program for the provision of comprehensive support and conflict management services (GBV case management) in the regions of Urban Athens,Thessaloniki &Lesvos.
- Fluent in Farsi
- Fluent in Greek or English (written & spoken)
- Basic computer skills
- Prior experience in working with female refugees
- Provide accurate interpretation.
- Cooperative and patient, able to treat beneficiaries.
- Communicate accurately the content and style of oral.
- Cooperate with patience and respect with the person / s to ensure that there is a good communication and that the people understand all the discussions and procedures.
- To accompany the beneficiaries with the social worker or psychologist whenever necessary.
- Work with all members of the rest of the team.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected] by writing to UNHCR_FAR_LES.Please ensure that the attached files have the adjective and file type in the title Name_CV/Name_Cover_Letter.