As part of the effort to strengthen the protection of vulnerable groups of the refugee population living in the new refugee accommodation structure in Lesvos, and in particular individuals (women and girls, LGBTQ individuals) who have suffered or are at risk of gender-based violence, Diotima Centre has designed and implemented with UNICEF funding , an emergency response and protection program for individuals (women and girls, LGBTQ) who are at high risk and / or have suffered gender-based violence.
- Fluent in Arabic
- Fluent in French
- Fluent in Greek or English (written & spoken)
- Basic computer skills
- Prior experience in working with female refugees
- Provide accurate interpretation.
- Cooperative and patient, able to treat beneficiaries.
- Communicate accurately the content and style of oral.
- Cooperate with patience and respect with the person / s to ensure that there is a good communication and that the people understand all the discussions and procedures.
- To accompany the beneficiaries with the social worker or psychologist whenever necessary.
- Work with all members of the rest of the team.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com by writing to UNICEF_ARAB_LSV Please ensure that the attached files have the adjective and file type in the title Name_CV / Name_Cover_Letter.