As part of the effort to strengthen the protection of vulnerable groups of the refugee population living in Greece, particularly those who have suffered or are at risk of gender based violence (such men, women, young girls), Diotima Centre designed and implemented, with funding from UNHCR, a specific intervention program for the provision of comprehensive support including prevention activities, sgbv case management and legal aid in Athens, Thessaloniki, Lesvos & Samos.
For the needs of the program, a Farsi speaking interpreter needs to be added in the existing team of interpreters to support the SGBV case management and legal aid team in Athens.
- Fluent in Farsi
- Fluent in Greek or English (written & spoken)
- Basic computer skills
- Prior experience in working with female refuges
- Provide accurate interpretation.
- Cooperative and patient, able to treat beneficiaries.
- Communicate accurately the content and style of oral .
- Cooperate with patience and respect with the person / s to ensure that there is a good communication and that the people understand all the discussions and procedures.
- To accompany the beneficiaries with the social worker or psychologist whenever necessary.
- Work with all members of the rest of the team.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com by writing to UNHCR_INT_ATH. Please ensure that the attached files have the adjective and file type in the title Name_CV / Name_Cover_Letter.