As part of the effort to strengthen the protection of vulnerable groups of the refugee population living in open accommodation structures in Greece, and in particular those who have suffered or are at risk of gender-based violence (such as women heads of households, young girls, men, LGBT people), the KGME Diotima designed and implements with
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is funding an intervention program to provide GBV case management and legal aid services in the region of Attica, Thessaloniki, Lesvos, Samos, Leros and Chios.
- Fluent in Farsi
- Fluent in Greek or English (written & spoken)
- Basic computer skills
- Provide accurate interpretation.
- Cooperative and patient, able to treat beneficiaries.
- Communicate accurately the content and style of oral.
- Cooperate with patience and respect with the person / s to ensure that there is a good communication and that the people understand all the discussions and procedures.
- To accompany the beneficiaries with the social worker or psychologist whenever necessary.
- Work with all members of the rest of the team.
LGBTQI+ persons are encouraged to apply. “CRWI Diotima operates a Safeguarding Policy and its workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in it. Successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory security check through references and interviews with previous employers”.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by writing to UNHCR_INT_TH. Please ensure that the attached files have the adjective and file type in the title Name_CV / Name_Cover_Letter.