A new legal and psychosocial support to survivors of gender-based violence programme is being carried out by the Diotima Center from January to October 2021, funded by the Bodossakis Foundation.
The programme is addressed to survivors of any form of gender-based violence, Greek women and immigrants, living in the Attica region and having annual income up to 10.000 euro.
The programme aims at:
- providing effective legal support to women being subject of gender-based violence/have suffered
- Empowering women through psychosocial counseling
- Preventing gender-based violence
- Legal Aid from qualified lawyers. Specifically: legal advice, assistance in filing a lawsuit, representation in a criminal court, drafting of precautionary measures, interim injunctions and / or lawsuits and representation in the relevant Courts, assistance in the process of issuing a residence permit for humanitarian reasons (in cases of legal immigration)
- Psychosocial counseling by a specialist psychologist. Includes the provision of mental health first aid (3 sessions), referral and liaison with other services, etc.
- Information and raising awareness campaign for the general public aiming to activate and contribute to the elimination of the gender-based violence phenomenon and the support of survivors
- Greek women and immigrants survivors of gender-based violence
- General public
For further information, call daily from Monday to Friday 10:00-18:00 at 210-3244380 and/or contact us via email@example.com.