Position : Interpreter French
Location : Samos
Type : Full-time employment
As part of the effort to strengthen the protection of vulnerable groups of the refugee population living in open hospitality structures in Greece, particularly those who have suffered or are at risk of gender violence (such as female family leaders, young girls, etc.), Center Diotima designed and implemented, with funding from UNHCR, a specific intervention program for the provision of comprehensive support and GBV case management in the regions of Urban Athens, Thessaloniki, Lesvos & Samos.
- Fluent in French
- Fluent in Greek or English (written & spoken)
- Basic computer skills
- Prior experience in working (voluntary work also) with female refugees
- Provide accurate interpretation.
- Cooperative and patient, able to treat beneficiaries.
- Communicate accurately the content and style of oral.
- Cooperate with patience and respect with the person / s to ensure that there is a good communication and that the people understand all the discussions and procedures.
- To accompany the beneficiaries with the social worker or psychologist whenever necessary.
- Work with all members of the rest of the team.
CRWI Diotima operates a Safeguarding Policy and its workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in it. Successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory security check through references and interviews with previous employers. LGBTQI+ persons are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com by writing to the email subject UNHCR_INT_SM.
Please ensure that the attached files have the surname and file type in the title, Name_CV / Name_Cover_Letter.